t2zero (transition 2 zero) was inspired by Hepburn Shire Council’s Zero Net Community Transition Plan - https://z-net.org.au/hepburn/ - that provides a roadmap for Hepburn communities to transition 2 zero net energy by 2025 and zero net emissions by 2030
zero net energy is defined as a community that reduces and matches its local energy needs with a 100% renewable energy supply. In practice, this means energy can be imported from the grid or elsewhere, but needs to be matched with local renewable generation which in turn can be exported during periods when generation exceeds local demand
Zero net emmissions is defined as reaching carbon neutrality, in that the local carbon emmssions are reduced, sequestered or otherwise offset.
At t2zero, we aim to:
- raise energy literacy levels to allow consumers to make more informed choices
- provide customers with energy efficiency solutions that have tangible economic and environmental benefits
- partner with reliable trades people to provide fixed price installation solutions
- source premium, energy efficient products at the lowest possible installed price
- offer payment options that facilitates the adoption of energy efficient technology (coming soon)
Jürgen Rhyon (Business Executive, Energy Transition Specialist, co-Founder t2zero)
Jürgen is a highly accomplished business executive with a background in natural resources, energy and technology. As one of Australia’s leading energy analysts he foreshadowed the investment boom in Australian LNG and Queensland coal seam gas.
During his seven year leadership of an ASX listed energy company, he created partnerships with leading Australian and International energy companies and established operations in Indonesia, New Zealand, Thailand while laying the foundations for subsequent operations in Cuba.
Jürgen is an advocate for sustainability, energy efficiency and the orderly transition to a Zero Net Energy future.